3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON 1½ ACRES
Location / Area
Murrurundi, near Scone, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 1½ acre block with a three bedroom family home with 360° valley views and air conditioning.
The house is fully renovated and only 1.5 kilometres from the post office. The town has all facilities.
This property is on the northern (high) end of town and overlooks the town and rural areas.
The house features:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite (ensuite has shower, toilet and vanity)
- Two other bedrooms; one is large and includes built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with new electric stove (including fan forced oven); dishwasher and airconditioner; plus ample cupboard and bench space
- Carpeted lounge and dining rooms with gas heater outlet adjoining kitchen
- Internal laundry with door to yard
- Polished timber floors in hallway, kitchen and laundry
- Renovated bathroom with bath, basin and toilet
- Covered front verandah with sandstone wall and columns
- Computer area adjoining laundry
- Garden shed in yard
- Outside toilet with vanity
- 2 large paved areas for entertaining (the side one has a hedge and the back one a stone feature wall)
|Second Bedroom||Third Bedroom||Ensuite|
The property has:
- Large level land (ideal for a pony or similar)
- Shade trees
- Gravel driveway
- Tidy lawns and gardens
- Fenced boundaries
- Double garage/workshop
The double garage/workshop has power, lights, workbench, power points and concrete floor. It is accessed via the gravel driveway.
|Rear Rock Wall||Rear||Back Verandah|
- Shopping centre
- Service stations
- Ambulance/fire brigade/SES
- Credit union
- Rural transaction centre
- Swimming pool
- Population of approximately 1,000
- Great community
- Daily rail service to Sydney & Newcastle
- Community bus to Scone/Tamworth
|Paved Side Area||Side Area||Paved Side Area|
- Affordable renovated 3 bedroom family home on large block
- Large double garage/workshop with concrete floor
- Minutes walk to all facilities
- Town water, electricity and phone
- Carpeted rooms plus polished floorboards
- Room for horse or pony
- Easy drive to Score (25 minutes) or Tamworth (1 hour)
- Ample employment in nearby mining areas
- Ideal retirement home or first home for young couple
This is an art deco renovation on a quality weatherboard 3 bedroom family home.
It is very well done and is in a lovely town with all facilities.
Inspect now to see the great value on offer.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.