6 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, BANGALOW, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Newrybar, near Bangalow, Byron Bay and Ballina, Northern Rivers NSW
A 6 acre (2.428 hectare) lifestyle acreage with a renovated 3 bedroom country style house, garages, sheds, orchards and ample water. It has level to sloping land, long road frontage and potential for tourist cabins, B & B etc (S.T.C.A).
This prime rural property has the ultimate position i.e. location, location, location.
|Front Veranda & Gardens||Lined Driveway||Large Poinciana|
It is approximately:
- 5 minutes to Bangalow Village
- 10 minutes to Byron Bay, Suffolk Park
- 15 minutes to Ballina
- 50 minutes to Coolangatta Airport (via Freeway)
- 1 hour to the Gold Coast
This is a superb coastal lifestyle acreage. In addition to the renovated 3 bedroom house there is:
- Large machinery shed
- Large garden shed
- Garage with office space plus storage
- Ample water storage tanks
- Water entitlement via easement to creek
- Underground irrigation system covering most of the acreage
- Paved outdoor BBQ area covered with a shingle roof
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Vegetable garden
- Lines of palm trees
- Lines of shrubs (Lillipilli and Callistemon)
- Long gravel driveway to house
|Kitchen||Dining Room||Lounge & Fireplace|
This is a totally renovated and extended original ‘country style’ farm house with:
- Wide polished timber floors
- North east facing timber deck (50% covered)
- Adjoining laundry, bathroom, storage and workshop area (perfect for the coastal lifestyle) and includes a shower, basin, bench and toilet
|Rear Deck||Circular Drive|
& BBQ Area
|Dining Room to Deck|
The house features include:
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite (shower, basin and toilet)
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes and vinyl floors
- 4th bedroom/sleepout area
- Modern farmhouse kitchen with:
- 4 burner gas stove and range hood
- Library area/computer room near the front door
- Large formal dining room (adjoining the timber deck)
- Lounge room with brick fireplace (also heats the dining area)
- Large office/study adjoining one of the bedrooms
- Front veranda/timber deck
- Large modern bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
Other features include:
- Spacious house with a central hallway for breezes to flow through
- Direct access from kitchen to the laundry/storage/workshop area
- Very large garage that includes a room for guests, office, hobbies, storage or home business
- Garage and house are on a circular gravel driveway (ideal for visitors)
The farm area has an large orchard producing good quality and quantity of fruit and nuts. These can be sold at the farm gate or at local farmers markets (with some commercial quantities available).
|Custard Apples||Bananas||Fruit Orchard|
The orchard consists of:
- Custard apples
This property is ideal for development into tourist accommodation (cabins etc) or a luxury guesthouse (S.T.C.A.). The level land, ample water, power availability and long road frontage makes this a viable option.
|Large Pecan Tree||Vegetable Gardens||Macadamia Trees|
- Location! Location! Location!
- Minutes to great beaches (Byron Bay, Lennox Head, Ballina etc)
- Renovated 3 or 4 bedroom farmhouse (ideal for a growing family)
- Ample bathroom facilities
- Great deck and entertaining areas
- Good sheds and garage
- Ample water supply and storage facilities
- Established gardens and lawns
- Space for a swimming pool, tennis court etc
- Room for a horse or pony
- Great North Coast climate and lifestyle
- Close to the Gold Coast (1 hour) and Brisbane’s CBD (2 hours)
- Potential for a B & B, tourist cabins etc
|Garage||Office/Workshop||Large Garden Shed|
This property is n the best area of Australia and has everything to offer an growing family. There is room to move, play and entertain plus, the potential to add cabins, B & B etc (S.T.C.A.). Water is in plentiful supply and the gardens, lawns and orchard areas are kept in pristine condition.
This property is exceptionally good value for money, arrange to inspect while it is still available.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.