5 ACRE HOBBY FARM WITH 4 BEDROOM HOUSE, CASINO, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Location / Area
Stratheden, near Casino and Kyogle, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 5 acre hobby farm with a brick 4 bedroom family home, shed, bore and small avocado orchard.
This property is ideally located:
- Midway between Casino and Kyogle
- Approximately 30 minutes to Lismore (major centre with University etc)
It is an ideal family home with room for:
The home is reverse-cycle air conditioned and has 2 metre wide verandahs on all sides.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 other large bedrooms with built ins
- Modern kitchen with large gas cooktop, oven and rangehood; as well as a walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- Dining area adjoining the kitchen
- Lounge room with polished timber floors and ceiling fan
- Spacious rumpus room
- 3 way bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Internal laundry with door to outside
- 3 x 5,000 gallon water tanks
- Gas hot water service
- Fully screened throughout
- Polished timber floors
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Chook pens
- Gravel driveway
- House orchard (fruit trees)
- Large shed (18 x 9 metres) with shower and toilet. It is fully lockable with concrete floor and power connected
- 30 avocado trees (approximately 15 years old)
- Paddocks for horses or cattle
- Room for horticultural pursuits (vegetables, fruit trees etc)
- Bitumen road frontage
- Council approval has been gained for a 12m x 6m entertainment area
- Large 4 bedroom air conditioned family home
- Large shed with shower, toilet and power
- Close to both Casino and Kyogle (shops, schools etc)
- Wide verandahs on all sides
- Ample water storage capacity
- Bore water for gardens, stock and shed etc
- Council approval for new entertainment area
- Easy drive to Lismore, Byron Bay, Ballina and coastal areas
- Producing avocado orchard with room to expand
- School bus at gate
|Driveway||Paddock & Entrance||View from House|
This lovely acreage is ideal for lifestyle family living.
The house is very well presented and ideal for relaxed country living
The shed, paddocks and acreage are ideal for a horse (or two) or other uses.
Inspect this property to see the value it offers.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.